Latest in Your Instrumentation

Find your career in Instrumentation # We are not responsible for any error/ mistakes in the contents of this blog # Please send us the updates/ Articles/ Conference lists to us for a free publication in this blog >> # Welcome to "Your Instrumentation" # Contact me through yourinstrumentation@gmail.com # Find out your successful career in Instrumentation

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Refresher for Instrumentation Engineering Gate Exam | A Simple Book

I bought the book [from http://www.homeshop18.com/instrumentation-engineering-gate-refresher-1st-edition/author:gate-academy/isbn:9788131514528/books/miscellaneous/product:25398277/cid:14567/] and in my primary review it is looking good and easy for the last week refreshment of all topics. All subjects are divided in to chapters here. The authors included 85% important theory parts and equations here. "This is not a Question Bank".

Compare the price here & Go for Online purchase...



2 comments:

  1. I would like to express my gratitude for your kind-heartedness supporting folks that absolutely need help on your area of interest. Your real commitment to passing the solution up and down had become particularly informative and have regularly helped regular people like me to achieve their dreams. Your personal informative facts indicates much to me and a whole lot more to my mates. Thanks a ton; from each one of us.

    GATE results 2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ashok, you blog is indeed very useful. I also found another useful links with the latest GATE notifications. Bookmark this link: http://thegateacademy.com/gate-2014-notification/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...